The Majestic Theatre is pleased to offer lessons in every band and orchestra instrument, voice, theatre, and dance; lessons are available for students of ALL AGES interested in ANY musical style. As of January 1, 2016 The Majestic is pleased to welcome the Ted Herbert Music School to The Majestic family, bringing over 50 years of quality lessons taught by some of the leading specialists in the area. Whether you are learning “just for fun” or continuing your studies as a career musician, we will work hard to match you with the best instructor, leading you to the successful enjoyment of music!
For more information about lesson rates and policies click here.
Meet Our Instructors:
- A. ROBERT DIONNE – B.M.E. University of Maine (Acting, Audition Prep, Public Speaking)
- MIKE DOMENY – Cedarville University (Communications), Professional Actor and Improv. Coach (Acting, Audition Preparation, Improvisation)
- CANDACE GATZOULIS – B.A. Communication Arts, University of NH; M. Theatre Education, Emerson College (Acting, Dance)
- MELISSA BLASEK – Berklee College of Music (Voice, Guitar, Piano)
- RICHARD BIENIEK – B.A, M.A.T. University of NH (Violin, Viola, Cello, Mandolin)
- JOHN CHOUINARD – Professional Musician (Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Ukelele)
- TRISHA CRAIG – B.M. Ithaca College; M.M. Longy (Flute)
- VINNY DeSTEFANO – B.M.E. University of Massachusetts (Trumpet)
- A. ROBERT DIONNE – B.M.E. University of Maine (Voice, Piano, Flute)
- CANDACE GATZOULIS – B.A. Communication Arts, University of NH; M. Theatre Education, Emerson College (Voice)
- DONALD GOLDSTONE – B.F.A. State University of New York (Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute)
- KATHERINE KABAT – Conservatory of Music, C.L.U.J. (Piano)
- JEFFREY SAMATARO – B.M. Berklee School of Music (Drums, Percussion, Timpani, Mallets)
- JAMES SNARSKI – B.M.E. Berklee School of Music (Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute)
- MARK TADDONIO – B. M. E. University of NH (Trombone, Bass Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba, French Horn)
Fill out the form below to start registering for lessons today!