Patriotic Songs Contest!
How many can you name? Enter to win tickets to American playwright Neil Simon’s BAREFOOT IN THE PARK – June 22-24 at the Derry Opera House.
Contest ends June 1st!
PATRIOTIC LYRIC QUIZ:
1. “I love thy rocks and rills, thy woods and templed hills.”
2. “Let us all be grateful, for a land so fair.”
3. “The home of the free and the brave.”
4. “Bus driver please, look for me”
5. “I lift my lamp beside the golden door”
6. “A thoroughfare for freedom beat, across the wilderness”
7. “You’re the emblem of the land I love”
8. “Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there”
9. “From Detroit down to Houston, and New York to L.A.”
10. “I pledge thee my allegiance, America the bold.”
Email your answers to email@example.com before June 1st to be entered to win a pair of tickets to BAREFOOT IN THE PARK!